Peter A. Drew, MD
Peter A. Drew, MD, provides service to the triage, GU, breast, ENT, lung, heart and cytopathology units at UF Health Shands Hospital. He also receives surgical pathology, cytopathology, quantitative pathology and outside consultation cases through UF Health Pathology Laboratories.
Before he came to UF, Dr. Drew was the Director of Anatomic Pathology at Shands at Alachua General Hospital until it closed in Oct. 2009.
- Male GU pathology to medical students
- Non-neoplastic lung pathology to dental students
- Cytopathology and general surgical pathology to pathology residents and fellows
- United States-Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP)
- Florida Society of Pathologists (FSP)
- College of American Pathologists (CAP); Dr. Drew also readily participates in the CAP laboratory inspection program
Dr. Drew is an active member of the United States-Canadian Academy of Pathology, College of American Pathologists and the Florida Society of Pathologists. He also participates in the CAP Laboratory Inspection Program.