Roberto T. Zori, MD
- 1990 & 1993 | Diplomate: American Board of Medical Genetics, certified in clinical genetics in 1990 and clinical gytogenetics in 1993 (recertified in 2002 and 2005, respectively)
- 1990 | Diplomate: American Board of Pediatrics (recertified in 1995 and 2002)
- 1988 - 90 | Fellow: Division of Genetics, Department of Pediatrics, University of Florida
- 1980 - 83 | Resident: Department of Pediatrics, Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, Mass. (majorly affiliated with Tufts University and the University of Massachusetts, Boston, Mass.)
- 1974 - 79 | MD: Odense University School of Medicine, Odense University, Denmark
- 1970 - 73 | BS: Psychology and zoology, Duke University, N.C.
- Consultant: UF Craniofacial Clinic
- Member: Florida Newborn Screening Advisory Committee
- Director: Regional Genetics Program
- Director: Genetic Residency Program
- Professor: Division of Genetics, Department of Pediatrics and the Department of Pathology, University of Florida, College of Medicine
- 2005 - Present | Director: Cytogenetics Fellowship Program University of Florida
- 2004 - Present | Director: University of Florida Clinical Genetics Residency Program
- 2000 - Present | Chief: Division of Genetics, Department of Pediatrics, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, Fla.
- 1992 - Present | Director: Cytogenetics Laboratory, R.C. Phillips Unit, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, Fla.
Roberto T. Zori, MD. is a clinical geneticist and cytogeneticist, as well as a consultant to the craniofacial clinic for clinical genetics diagnostic and counseling issues. In addition to his chief and other directorship duties, Dr. Zori is interested in clinical syndromes, especially neurogenetic syndromes.