* Consultation (All Pathology Subspecialties)
This service is offered to provide patients with another opinion on an existing diagnosis.
- Any relevant paraffin-embedded blocks (or at least five unstained immuno (+) slides)
- Hematoxylin, eosin and all special-stain slides (if any)
- The patient’s clinical history, along with an explanatory note and copies of the pathology report and all radiological findings
For more information, contact the UF Health Pathology Lababoratories Client Services Department at 888.375.LABS (5227).
Storage/Transport Temperature: Submit specimens according to Biological Substance, Category B, shipping guidelines.
- 88321 Basic, consultation and report on referred material (or);
- 88323 Moderate, consultation and report on referred material requiring slide preparation (or );
- 88325 Complex, consultation, with review of records and/or radiographs, as well as report on referred material
Additional billing may apply if special studies are indicated.
UFHPL Test #: 93110