Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Detection, High Risk with Genotyping
- Detecting the presence of high-risk HPV DNA and determining the specific genotype (HPV 16, HPV 18 or other high-risk HPV (31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59, 66, 68)
- This test helps fulfill the new ACS, ASCCP and ASCP screening guidelines for Pap tests.
Remarks: Vaginal specimens are not preferred.
- Frozen specimens
- Swabs or samples in any other transport media
- Thin Prep® or PreservCyt®: Three weeks at 15° - 30° C
- HPV 16 DNA: Result
- HPV 18 DNA: Result
- High-Risk HPV DNA (non-16,18): Result
|Negative (not detected)||
was not detected.
A valid result
was not obtained.
UFHPL Test #: 10110