Anti-Sm Ab (RDL)
Epic order code: LAB2107366
Separate serum from cells within one hour of collection. Transfer to a plastic transport tube before shipping. To avoid delays in turnaround time when requesting multiple tests on frozen samples, please submit separate frozen specimens for each test requested.
Collect at least 1.0 mL of blood in a gold-top/serum-separating tube (SST). Spin-down and separate the specimen within 45 minutes.
- Required Volume: 1.0 mL blood
- Minimum Volume: 0.3 mL serum
- Rejection: Lipemic/Grossly hemolyzed/Icteric samples
- Storage Temperature:
- Refrigerated: 2 - 8º C (up to 14 days)
- Frozen: -20º C (up to 12 months)
Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA)