- 88302, 88304, 88305, 88307 or 88309, depending on the case complexity
- 88312 and 88313 if special stains are used
- 88342 if immunoperoxidase stains are required
Tissue must be fixed in 10% formalin.
For fixative and more information, contact the UF Health Pathology Laboratories Client Services Department at 888.375.LABS (5227). Neuropathology in association with autopsies is also available. Call for delivery procedures.
Storage/Transport Temperature: Submit specimens according to Biological Substance, Category B, shipping guidelines.
- Frozen specimens
- Specimens in inappropriate fixative
- Ambient: Indefinitely
- Refrigerated: Indefinitely
1 - 3 days
Monday - Friday